Alight motion Mod APK is an app widely used for video editing purposes. Sometimes, it may not work or show some errors due to issues. It may be due to some internet issues. In this article, we provide you with the ultimate guide on how to fix Alight Motion Mod APK errors.
- 1 Solution for fixing the black screen/white screen issue
- 2 Loading Error Correction
- 3 Error#4102: Alight Motion Mod APK Sign-Up Problem
- 4 How to fix installation issues
- 5 How to update the Alight Motion app
- 6 Solution for problems regarding audio and video loading
- 7 Fixing notification problems
- 8 How do we fix RAM and GPU-related issues?
- 9 Alight Motion Export Errors
- 10 Conclusion
Solution for fixing the black screen/white screen issue
Android, iOS, and tablet users face this problem while using the Alight Motion app. The app stops working without any message. This problem can be tackled by following these steps.
- Mostly, it may be a short-term issue. Just go to the application menu on your phone and close the app having a problem. Now, open the app; hopefully, it will start working normally.
- You can fix this issue by simply restarting your mobile phone or iPad. For a restart, press the power off button for a few seconds. After a restart, it may work normally.
- If the steps mentioned above do not work, allow your phone to run out of battery. It will shut off. During charging, press the power button; it will work normally.
- Finally, if it is not working, uninstall this app and try to re-install it.
Loading Error Correction
In certain situations, there is a loading issue. Follow these steps to fix this problem.
- You may face this problem when the server of your phone is down. This issue requires a few minutes to solve.
- It may occur if you are experiencing WiFi or data connection issues. Just check your internet connection.
- Loading errors may occur when many users use this app simultaneously. Wait for some time to resolve this issue.
Error#4102: Alight Motion Mod APK Sign-Up Problem
- It may be due to the downing of the server. Wait a minute or two to solve the problem.
- A false internet connection may be the reason. Check your data connections.
- When you put in the wrong credentials, you face a login issue. Enter the correct ID and password.
- You may confront this problem if you are using third-party social networks. Visit their official website to log into Facebook, Twitter, Google accounts, etc.
- Sometimes, your account is deactivated or banned. Create a new account or report this problem.
How to fix installation issues
- Check the internet connection.
- Mobile phones do not have enough space to install the Alight Motion app. Free up some space for normal proceedings.
- Check out your iOS version whether it supports this app or not.
How to update the Alight Motion app
- First, make sure that you are connected to WiFi or have a data connection. And check whether it is working normally or not.
- If your Android does not have enough space, it will download the updated version of this app. So, clear some space to allow this app to function normally.
Solution for problems regarding audio and video loading
- Audio issues may be due to volume. Use headphones to check whether this issue is due to speakers or this app.
- You can solve video loading problems by checking the internet connection.
Fixing notification problems
- Open settings and check whether notifications are enabled or not. If not, will allow them.
- You will not get notifications if you have muted the app’s notification alert sounds.
Sometimes, an Android or iOS gets hanged due to problems with its RAM and GPU. Here we will discuss how to clear the cache on Alight Motion.
- If your phone is full of cache and data junk files, you have to clear this material from your smartphone. Simply open settings, navigate storage settings, and clear cache junk. After clearing the cache, click OK.
- Sometimes, your Android may run out of space. It requires deleting some data and apps to create some space. This will reboot your mobile phone. Then you can re-install the Alight Motion Mod APK.
- If you are still having some issues while using this app, check that you are using the supported version of this application. Your iOS must support the 5.0 Lollipop version.
- If any of the above solutions are not working, you should try to re-install this app. Please backup your data before the deletion to re-install it. This step might fix the problem of having errors while using the Alight Motion Mod APK.
Alight Motion Export Errors
- Unable to install
- The device is incapable of supporting
- Insufficient GPU RAM.
- It is unable to be loaded.
If you face any of the above errors, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at support.alightcreative.com. Our team will fix your problem within no time.
Moreover, you can also see the tutorial about how to fix the Alight Motion keeps stopping errors.
In this article, we have discussed how to fix Alight Motion Mod APK errors in Android and iOS devices. These issues include the appearance of black or white screen errors, loading problems, login errors, installation difficulties, updating issues, RAM and GPU-related issues, and audio-video loading difficulties. We have also mentioned their possible solutions. I hope this article will be helpful for you in solving all the problems related to Alight Motion. Moreover, you can also check How to Get Rid of Watermark on Alight Motion